Foodies Festival Christmas launches at EICC Edinburgh on the 25th, 26th and 27th of November, and promises to get you ready for the culinary Christmas season!
The Chefs Theatre has a fantastic line-up of chefs sharing their tips for a tasty Christmas, including MasterChef 2016 Winner Jane Devonshire, Jamie Scott of The Newport, Scott Davies of The Three Chimneys, Mark Greenaway of Restaurant Mark Greenaway, and Gillian, Nichola, & Linsey of Three Sisters Bake to name but a few!
There will also be a Cake & Bake Theatre, a Drinks Theatre, an Artisan Christmas Market and an Elves Cookery School to keep the younger visitors entertained. My favourite part of the Foodies Festival when I visited last year was the great selection of Street Food Stalls… can’t wait to see what’s on offer this year!
If you fancy visiting Christmas Foodies Festival tickets are on sale now at foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111.
All children aged 12 and under go free when accompanied by an adult.
I have 5 pairs of day tickets to give away to my lovely readers. To be in with a chance of winning click on this link to submit your details and enter the competition.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition will run until 12.00am on November 13 2016
- The winners will need to respond within 48 hours of being contacted; failure to do this may result in another winner being selected.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- The prize is offered and provided by the Foodies Festival. The prize is one of five pairs of adult day tickets to the Edinburgh Foodies Festival Christmas on the 25, 26, or 27th of November 2016.